Step 1 – Apply
1. Read the Call for applications carefully. Please note: this summary does not replace the original Call for applications, which candidates are expected to fully know at the time of their registration for the Call.
2. Register on ESSE3. If you have already registered, please use your login details. For problems logging in, go to: www.univr.it/recuperocredenziali. To complete your registration, you will be required to scan and upload a valid ID document.
3. Register for selections on ESSE3 and upload the documents required in the Call for applications, necessary to enable the University to carry out the Eligibility Check and calculate your average mark.
4. From the ‘payment’ dashboard on ESSE3 make the payment of your registration fee via PagoPA.
Step 2 - Eligibility Check
5. Once the check of your documents and entry requirements by the relevant Teaching and Student Services Unit is in progress, your status will appear as ‘IN VALUTAZIONE’ (In progress). Once the check procedure has been completed, you will receive an email with the results of the Eligibility Check.
6. If you meet the entry requirements, the Selection Committee will calculate your average mark according to the criteria set out in the Call, and will prepare the list of students eligible for admission (graduatoria).
7. Check the ‘graduatoria’, or list of students eligible for admission. You status will appear as one of the following: