The scope of the course is to describe principles, methods and practices for risk management.
Theoretical and practical risk management tools are described both in the strategic, operational and financial perspective.
Business cases will complete the programme.
The topics of the course are:
– The risk management process (risk assessment and control)
– Risk management in SME (Small and Medium Enterprises)
- Risk management and corporate governance
– Financial Risk management and Enterprise Risk Management
– Risk management in processes: Supply Chain Risk Management
– Crisis Management, Business Continuity Management
The Course is structured in lessons, working groups and case studies
Torben Juul Andersen and Peter Winther Schrøder, 2010, "Strategic risk management practice : how to deal effectively with major corporate exposures", Cambridge
Documents provided by the teacher (e-learning platform):
Head G., Risk Management–Why and How An illustrative introduction to risk management for business executives, IRMI, 2009
Knight K.W., RISK MANAGEMENT A JOURNEY..... NOT A DESTINATION! ISO TMB Working Group on Risk Management, 2010
Economist Intelligence Report, 2007
The exam is a written examination. Online registration is needer.