The course deal with the internationalization and the creation of value of the firms,
putting them into relation. It covers the main subjects both under a theoretical and
empirical point of view.
- Defining an international company.
- Moving from domestic to global.
- Strategies and policies.
- Investments decisions.
- Balance sheet and Value theory.
- Cultural scenarios, environmental and labour concerns.
- Casestudy 1.
- Casestudy 2.
- Casestudy 3.
1. Rugman A.M., Collinson S. - International business, Prentice Hall, Last edition.
2. Punnett B.J. - Experiencing international business and management, M.E.Sharpe,