The main goal of the course is to provide the students with the cutting-edge statistical theory on surveys. These tools will then be applied to carry out market research.
1. Market researches: introduction, definitions and case-studies.
2. Data sources for market researches
3. Random and non-random sampling designs
4. Questionnaire construction and interviewing techniques.
5. The mutiple regression model for marketing and sales forecasting
Bassi F. (2008), Analisi di mercato: Strumenti statistici per le decisioni di marketing (Edizione I), Carocci editore.
Written exam. Oral exam is optional.