The course deal with the internationalization and the creation of value of the firms,
putting them into relation. It covers the main subjects both under a theoretical and
empirical point of view.
- Defining an international company, MNE.
- Cultural scenarios, environmental and labour concerns.
- Moving from domestic to global.
- Strategies and policies.
- China, America, JPN.
- Investments decisions.
- Balance sheet and Value theory.
1. Rugman A.M., Collinson S. - International business, Prentice Hall, 5th or 6th edition.
Written examination. The teacher or the student may ask for an additional oral examination (+/- 3 points). The final grade (30 points) is the sum of 2 grades: A) 24 points given by multiple choice test B) 6 point given by the evaluation of a group poject work presented in the classroom.