This course is aimed at introducing the core concepts of the business strategy. Therefore, starting from the origin and the evolution of the business strategy, the course will be focused on the definition and the comprehension of the business strategy’s core concept: the value model of the firm. Throughout the course students acquire competences and skills to analyse in an effective and critical way the core concepts of business strategy and to apply them within firms strategic planning processes.
- Business strategy: origin and evolution
- The strategic management of firms
- Business Model: structure, performance and results
- Competitive environment analysis
- Business areas and positioning choices
- The competitive advantage
- Key issues, assumptions and strategic options
- Portfolio strategy
- Business strategy
- Parenting strategy
- Financial and economics forecasting
- Strategy execution
|BERETTA ZANONI A., VERNIZZI S.||STRATEGIA E PIANO AZIENDALE||EGEA||2020||9788823822986|
Oral examination (online examination). The examination consists of questions aimed at evaluating the students's capability of analyzing in a critical, personal and effective way the concepts studied during the course classes.
The evaluation is based on a 30-point scale.