To show the organization of the course that includes this module, follow this link Course organization
The course aims to provide an overview of some basic issues of business management and their approach with tools especially active teaching and individual and group works.
The goal is to offer students the motivation and enthusiasm in the study of matter.
At the end of the course the students of TFA will acquire the ability to design teaching units with active teaching methods applied to the contents of the business management.
The lectures will cover the following topics:
- Business management as empirical matter;
- Analysis of the complexity of the environment in which the company operates;
- Elements for the evaluation of the profile of enterprise;
- The determinants of the process of the birth of a new enterprise and the personal profile of the neo-entrepreneur;
- Presentation of the business plan as a vehicle for understanding the complexity and unity of the discipline;
- Introduction of interesting topics for marketing.
The exam consists of a written test and an oral test.