This course is aimed to give to students notions, logic categories and managerial tools to understand and govern non-profit organizations.
In particular, the topics of this course are governance and strategy of non-profit organizations.
The course aims also to give to students some basic elements about business ethics
1. The definition of non-profit sector and non-profit organizations
2. Philanthropy vs. social enterprise
3. Managerial characteristic of non-profit organizations
4. Strategic management of non-profit organizations
5. Financial reporting for non-profit organizations
6. Fund raising
7. Evaluation of social performance: the model of “SROI”
8. Social reporting for non-profit organizations
9. Introduction to business ethics
During the semester, students can enrich their competence by testing active didactic methods (case studies, cooperative learning, role-playing, etc.)
|Propersi Adriano||Gestione e bilanci degli enti non profit||Franco Angeli||2012||9788856847741|
The exam consists of a project work (20.000 characters) about the themes of the course and a case study analyisis.
PW will be send to teacher wtihin 5 days before the discussion.